Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai


I celebrated my first Chinese New Year and wow... it was a hectic 4 days for me! Daddy and Mummy early early brought me out to visit relatives and friends and I missed my cereal meals! But the good thing for me is that I got to wear new clothes and get to go to many places. For Daddy and Mummy, they are happy to see that I was well-behaved and well-liked by many uncles and aunties. Of course the best part is the many ang-pows that I received over the new year!

On the 1st day, I visited grandma's brothers in Ang Mo Kio and Yishun, and grandauntie Sally who is grandma's best neighbour, of course I also visited grandpa at Farrer Court.

On the 2nd day, I met my cousins Hei Kern, Tse Yen, Hei Mern and Ren Jet at grandma's house in Sembawang. In the evening, I went to Uncle Stephen's house at Choa Chu Kang.

On the 3rd day, I went to Auntie Moo Shih's house and met Auntie Oi Kang's family too. Then suddenly, I was brought to Auntie Irene's mummy's home along Newton where I met Dionna and Dalon too. They (together with Hei Kern and Hei Mern), played with me. Then we had dinner with grandpa, Peggy and Yi-an in a coffeeshop along Sixth Ave.

On the 4th day, I went to Gek Khoon grandauntie's home at Watten Estate and later to Granduncle Hua at Jurong West. Oh, I was happy to know that my picture was featured in The New Paper on Sunday! I suddenly become a STAR for a day! ha ha

No comments: