Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bowling @ SPGG







Yesterday, I was invited to Uncle Siew Hong's club (S'pore Poly Graduates' Guild) for bowling. Not to bowl (I have problem holding a ball, how to bowl?) but to get some bowling tips from Uncle and Cousin Hei Kern who are bowling there. I don't feel lonely there, in fact, I had great company from Auntie Irene and Cousin Hei Mern who bought a pink Piggy puppet and soft blue ball for me. I was at first scared of the puppet... never know a toy can talk to me and the mouth keep open and close, open and close. The ball was less intimidating :> I watched mummy play also but she's not a good player, better than me lah... But most of the time, my eyes are wondering around the bowling centre where there are so many lanes and the lightings and deco are very colourful. My eyes will also turn towards the lane whenever someone rolls the bowls to hit the pins.






There are many types of colourful bowling balls and I wish I'll grow up one day to be able to play bowling... I heard that daddy is also going to play bowling next week... I hope I can tag along also.



No comments: