Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cereal Time







I started on my rice cereal today during my morning feed. Yesterday mum got to work so postponed to today. I was given just one small teaspoon to start with. Unlike sucking from the milk bottle, I have to move my tongue and lips, which I have a hard time doing it! (Much as I like the food and enjoy the taste)... so now I know how adults eat their food. But I don't have teeth to bite so the cereal is really very mushy. Mummy gave up after a few tries because I keep spitting out the cereal and got her frustrated. Auntie Nelia was more patient and slowly she made me eat all the cereal (and I think it took her nearly 20mins) just to feed me 1 teaspoon... after cereal, I drank my milk and water. So today is a 3-course meal for me.






Well, there's always the first time and I'm sure I will be able to eat faster tomorrow !

No comments: