Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Excursion to the North



























































































































Today is an eventful day for me. I spent almost a whole day at the North. First, I visited Auntie Irene, Cousin Hei Kern and Hei Mern at North Oak. They gave me a doggy bone rainbow coloured pillow and I love my new colourful toy! So huggable. Hei Mern dressed me up with lots of cute little hair accessories and take lots of pictures. Actually I don't know what's happening... I just felt that my hair is being meddled with but when the camera is on me, I smiled... They also brought me to the fountain and swimming pool. Then we went to Sun Plaza for lunch and I visited the library for a while. During lunch, they were all eating the delicious chicken rice while I just looked on. How I wish I can eat too! Thank goodness, Mummy let me sip some soup! After Lunch, we went to Hei Mern's school (Canberra Primary) to exchange a T-shirt. Then we proceeded to Grandma's House at Sembawang. I saw kaka Wati and she's happy to see me too! By then I had my stools and changed my diapers. Along the way, Auntie Irene showed Mummy and Auntie Nelia how to use water to clean my buttocks after each stooling session. It's quite refreshing leh! As if on shopping spree, Auntie Irene also gave me a set of Alpahebet softmat which is as old as Hei Kern (14 years to be exact). Great, I can crawl on it as the floor is too hard and the mattress is too soft. The mat is just RIGHT! Also, there were several children books that Mummy got from Auntie Irene too. As it's getting late. we bade farewell to them and went to Auntie Moo Shih's home for a visit. She's going to have another baby boy in Feb and I look forward to have a new friend to play with. By the time I was there, I was already too tired and slump down on the mattress and doze off ....ZZZZZ (I can sleep everywhere when I am dead-tired)...

No comments: